OUTSIDE informs you in accordance with art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes and that such treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
The owner treats his personal identifying information (for example, first name, surname, e-mail, – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data”) that you have communicated when compiling one or more form of enquiry on the crespioutside.com website.
Your personal data are processed with your consent, expressed at the time of compilation of the form, for the following purposes:
- Following his requests;
- Send them by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services, technical information or regarding future events offered by the rightholder and to detect the degree of satisfaction Quality of services.
The conferral of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the benefits referred to in point A).
The conferral of data for the purposes set out in point B) is instead optional. It can therefore decide to express its disagreement with the possibility of dealing with data already supplied: In this case, it will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material, technical information or concerning future events, relating to the services Offered by the proprietor.
You have the right to revoke your consent to treatment at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of consent-based treatment prior to revocation.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 N. 2 GDPR namely: collection, registration, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The owner will treat the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the registration to the site crespioutside.com.
Your data may be made accessible for the above purposes to employees and collaborators of OUTSIDE, in their capacity as appointees and/or internal managers of the treatment.
OUTSIDE treats its personal data and processes them either directly or by using the work of other actors acting as managers outside the OUTSIDE structure, or as appointees. Such data shall not be communicated to third parties, except as provided for in the following paragraph and, in any case, within the limits indicated below.
We inform you that the data collected may be communicated to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- Police forces, armed forces and other public administrations, for the fulfilment of obligations under law, regulations or Community legislation;
- Parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates within the meaning of article 2359 of the Civil Code;
- Companies specialised in the construction of window-frames for construction and other commercial operators in the building sector with which the owner has commercial relations.
Your data will not be diffused, except in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
Personal data are stored on servers of Aruba Spa. It remains in any case understood that OUTSIDE, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers also extra-EU. In this case, OUTSIDE ensures that the transfer of the extra-EU data will be in conformity with the applicable legal provisions, following the stipulations of the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission.
In his capacity as interested, he has the rights of art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data concerning it, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- Get the indication: A) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and modalities of treatment; c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) The identifying details of the holder and the persons responsible for which art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may be known to them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or in charge;
- Get: A) The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data; (b) The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed; (c) The attestation that the transactions referred to in a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means than the protected law;
- Oppose, in whole or in part: A) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, albeit relevant to the purpose of the collection; (b) The processing of personal data relating to it for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of a operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It is stated that the right of opposition of the person concerned, subject to the preceding For direct marketing purposes by automated means extends to the traditional ones and that however it remains safe the possibility for the person concerned to exercise the right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the person concerned may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights set out in the arts. 16-21 GDPR (right of adjustment, right to oblivion, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), and the right to claim to the guarantor Authority.
It is specified that the person concerned has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning him within the meaning of article 6 (1) ( e) or f), of the GDPR, including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Should the personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes, the person concerned shall have the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning such purposes, including the profiling insofar as it is Connected to that direct marketing.
You may at any time exercise the rights of art. 15 GDPR Sending:
- A recommended A/R. To Stefania Baldi via Conte Rosso 23, 20134 Milan;
An e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The form completed downloadable from the site www.garanteprivacy.it
The data controller is OUTSIDE, designed by Stefania Baldi, based in Milan, Via Conte Rosso 23.20134, (C.F.: BLDSFN75E70f205U-P.I.: 05353860967), Cell: 3493433405, pec: email@example.com
The data controller is Stefania Baldi, cell: 3493433405, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org