- Step 1. Do the pre-registration: Go to the page of GS Racing Time, fill in the form.
- Step 2. You will complete the inscription Saturday June 29th at the withdrawal of the race pack and chip. The pre-race operations will take place from 14 to 16 on the 1st floor of the Info Point of Villaggio Crespi d’adda.
- Step 3. h16.30 Racestart. Have fun!
2 MANCHES will be made for each category, the ranking of MANCHE 1 in the respective categories will be valid for the assignment of the starting grid in MANCHE 2. Each MANCHE will assign a score (ref. Points table), the sum of the scores obtained in the 2 MANCHES will decide the WINNERS and the general.
Manche 1 – URBAN: 18 laps
Manche 1 – GIRLS POWER: 14 laps
Manche 1 – RUDE BOYS: 19 laps
Manche 2 – URBAN: 19 laps
Manche 2 – GIRLS POWER: 15 laps
Manche 2 – RUDE BOYS: 20 laps
The two MANCHES will run only if there are at least 5 athletes present. In case of a lower number, the Race Direction in agreement with the athletes, will eventually compete the same with the URBAN Men category with a time gap that will be communicated in advance before the START.
The bell will ring on the last lap. The winner of the round will be the one who will cut the finish line first.
Riders will have to leave the circuit without passing through the start / finish line again but use a safety corridor that will be indicated by the Race Direction and /or Organizing Committee.
850m city circuit inside Crespi D’Adda Village
Riders dubbed or involved in mechanical failures will have to leave the circuit without passing through the start / finish line again but use a safety corridor that will be indicated by the Race Direction and /or Organizing Committee. Athletes who dubbed themselves should not leave the circuit will be penalized by not assigning them the score, in the event of a repeated and voluntary violation of the behavioral norm, the Race Direction reserves the burden of excluding the athlete from the competition.
PARTICIPATION / REGISTRATION
Participation is allowed for all riders (men and women) who are at least 18 years of age, the registration fee is € 20.00 (men)
Girls are free and include the RACE PACK and all services dedicated to Riders.
and include the RACE PACK and all services dedicated to Riders.
All Riders in order to avoid penalties due to activation of the limited traffic-entrance area to the Crespi D’Adda Village must compulsorily send 72 hours before the event by sending an email to: email@example.com with the relative data to your vehicle / name and surname of the owner.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Obligation to wear a homologated protective helmet
- All Riders can wear the most suitable clothing (sportswear, jeans and shirt, shorts / shirt)
- Frame with horizontal dropouts (runway type)
- Single-ratio transmission with fixed sprocket
- Handlebar type fold (road or track)
- No braking system
- The wheels must be radiused with a minimum of 16 spokes
- The use of lenticular or spoke wheels is not allowed
- Pedals with quick release
- Bicycles can be equipped with auxiliary lighting
MEN RUDE BOYS
Italian and foreign riders who had access to the FINAL of the Milan stage of the RED HOOK CRITERIUM 2018.
Riders belonging to the categories: Elite PRO, Elite sc, Under 23 currently in activity even if in the first experience in fixed gear / criterium competitions, Italian and foreign riders who feel fit to participate in this category.
Italian and foreign riders who did NOT qualify for the FINAL of the Milan stage of the RED HOOK CRITERIUM 2018.
Riders belonging to the categories: Elite PRO, Elite sc, Under 23 who ended their activity on 12/31/2013 , Amateur runners and their first experience in fixed gear / criterium competitions, Bike Messengers.
WOMEN GIRLS POWER
The organization reserves the right to check entry into the competition area, the suitability of the means used and compliance with the mandatory requirements for participation.